Setting start dates and due dates on tasks
You can optionally set a start date and/or a due date on individual tasks on a project.
You can also use date rules in your processes to automatically calculate and automatically adapt start and due dates on tasks. More on using date rules here.
When a task has a start or due date set, and that step has anyone assigned to it, then those people will receive email notifications when that step is set to start or complete.
Setting a start date and/or due date on a task
- Open up any project (or create one)
- Go to this project's tasks (or add or create a task list on this project)
- Go to a task in the task list. Click to "open" the task, then click the "calendar" icon to open up the dates pane on this task.
- Here you can view the start or due date, and click to edit those.
- Once you've added or changed a date, click the "Update" button to save it.
Removing a start or due date from a task
When editing a start or due date, you will see a small "x" to the right of the saved date and time. Click that to clear the field.
Then click "Update" to save.
New to ProcessKit? Sign up for a free trial here