Import Template "Kits" to your ProcessKit account
The ProcessKit Kits Library offers a collection of ready-made process templates made for a variety of common use cases. These "Kits" not only include the professionally-crafted process templates, but also a custom project type and custom fields all pre-configured to be used to run the process.
You can use these out of the box as-is, or use them as a starting point to customize them to your needs!
How to import process template kits from the Kits Library
- Using the menu at the top-right corner, click "Kits"
- Click "Import Kit" to open the import options.
- The first tab is active by default, "Select from the Kits Library"
- Browse the list of Kits to find the one you want to import. If you'd like to get more information about what will be created in your account upon import, click "What's included?". This will show you the list of process templates, project types, and custom fields that are included in this Kit.
- When you're ready to import, click "Import Kit".
Now that you've imported a kit, you'll find the included elements instantly created for you in your ProcessKit account. You'll see the process template in your "Processes" list. You'll also see a custom project type available in the "Project" section.
The process template + board + custom fields have been pre-configured to automatically preload when new projects are created within that board. To learn more about how this works, see our articles on configuring boards.