Adding sub checklists (sub tasks) on tasks
Each step in a process, or task in a task list, has a big checkbox. This is used to mark the task as complete or incomplete.
But sometimes, within the details of a single task, you'd like to add a set of smaller, sub tasks that can be checked off as well. Here's how to do that:
- Edit the step or task and open up it's content tab (the first tab, where the description goes).
- Click to add a new block to this task.
- Select the "Checkboxes" block type.
- Give this set of a checkboxes a label. This shown above the set of checkboxes.
- Add the checkboxes and give each a label.
- Optional — Make any of the checkboxes checked by default.
Now the task contains a sub checklist that users can check off when viewing the task.
For the full documentation on adding blocks and all different types of form fields to your tasks, click here.
New to ProcessKit? Sign up for a free trial here