Adding sub checklists (sub tasks) on tasks
Each step in a process, or task in a task list, has a big checkbox. This is used to mark the task as complete or incomplete.
But sometimes, within the details of a single task, you'd like to add a set of smaller, sub tasks that can be checked off as well. Here's how to do that:
- Edit the step or task and open up it's content tab (the first tab, where the description goes).
- Click to add a new block to this task.
- Select the "Checkboxes" block type.
- Give this set of a checkboxes a label. This shown above the set of checkboxes.
- Add the checkboxes and give each a label.
- Optional — Make any of the checkboxes checked by default.
Now the task contains a sub checklist that users can check off when viewing the task.
For the full documentation on adding blocks and all different types of form fields to your tasks, click here.