Creating & managing clients
You can manage your list of clients (or customers) in ProcessKit, and associate projects with clients. You can also save custom client attributes, so that all of your clients' information is stored and easily accessible.
Creating a Client
To create a client, follow these steps:
- Go to "Clients"
- Click the button to create a new client.
- Give the client a name. Typically this should be the name of their company or organization.
- Optionally, upload the client's logo. This helps to visually identify this client when they're listed or associated with things in ProcessKit.
- If you've created any custom client attributes, you can fill in those details while creating the client.
In the "Clients" section of Process is where you can see your list of clients. Click into each one to see:
- All this client's details and edit them.
- The list of all projects that are associated with this client.