Mark a task complete or incomplete via Zapier
For instructions on how to access the ProcessKit Zapier integration, click here.
You can also see instructions on using ProcessKit as an "action" and as a "trigger".
Mark a task as complete or incomplete via Zapier
- Have the Zap create a project or find an existing project
- Have the Zap create a task or find an existing task in this project.
- Add a step to the Zap to "Mark a Task Complete" or "Mark a Task Incomplete"
- In that step, Access the Project ID from that project that was created or found.
- In that step, also access the Task ID in the same way you accessed the Project ID.
New to ProcessKit? Sign up for a free trial here